I prefer 3 to 4 cups a day, green tea before bed peppermint through iut the day and jasmine or breakfast tea in the morning
I've honestly never figured that out as I do a ton of herbal day throughout the day from republic of tea. So it doesn't technically have to be caffeinated but different herbs can be just as healing or rejuvenating, or closer to the evening you can switch to a sleepy time like a valerian or chamomile! But I feel it's still OK to start the day off with one or two cups of good strong black tea!
- Do you prefer herbal or black teas?
- How much tea do you drink a day?
- What are some of your favorite caffeinated teas for the morning and herbal for the evening?
- Have you tried Lyons Irish Tea? It is amazing! Irish tea is the best! Did you know the Irish drink more tea per capita than any other country!
- Do you put milk and sugar in your tea? Why/why not?
- What do you think is the best time to drink tea?
- What type to tea you recommend for drinking?
- What is the best tea to drink before bed for a deep sleep?
- What are the best teas to drink
- Do you drink herbal ‘tea’ and if so which do you prefer best?