I prefer 3 to 4 cups a day, green tea before bed peppermint through iut the day and jasmine or breakfast tea in the morning
I've honestly never figured that out as I do a ton of herbal day throughout the day from republic of tea. So it doesn't technically have to be caffeinated but different herbs can be just as healing or rejuvenating, or closer to the evening you can switch to a sleepy time like a valerian or chamomile! But I feel it's still OK to start the day off with one or two cups of good strong black tea!
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?