a glass of organic apple juice or a hot chocolate with almond/oat milk, which I’ll put in a travel mug when I’ve got to commute somewhere for the extra comfort boost and to keep warm
Oatmeal with honey, banana and fresh berries (cherry or something)
2) Oatmeal with nuts, seeds and dried fruit and an apple
3) Eggs on a ham steak, corned beef hash, and wheat toast
Once that is blended then add in fruits and other ingredients as you normally would. Yes it gives you tons of energy and focus and you can make it quick and on the go!
On cooler days I love a big bowl of hearty oatmeal with a piece of dark chocolate and some peanut butter.
Additionally either before or after, I drink around 250ml of water
Probably should raise that a bit too
On weekdays, my breakfast is a combo of ramen, egg, spam, and some leftover veggies from last night's dinner.
It's everything you need except maybe add some other veggies? Like wilted spinach! Have fun with it!
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?