a glass of organic apple juice or a hot chocolate with almond/oat milk, which I’ll put in a travel mug when I’ve got to commute somewhere for the extra comfort boost and to keep warm
Oatmeal with honey, banana and fresh berries (cherry or something)
2) Oatmeal with nuts, seeds and dried fruit and an apple
3) Eggs on a ham steak, corned beef hash, and wheat toast
Once that is blended then add in fruits and other ingredients as you normally would. Yes it gives you tons of energy and focus and you can make it quick and on the go!
On cooler days I love a big bowl of hearty oatmeal with a piece of dark chocolate and some peanut butter.
Additionally either before or after, I drink around 250ml of water
Probably should raise that a bit too
On weekdays, my breakfast is a combo of ramen, egg, spam, and some leftover veggies from last night's dinner.
It's everything you need except maybe add some other veggies? Like wilted spinach! Have fun with it!
- What is the difference between a great breakfast and a not-so-great one?
- I love the app but I leave a lot of tasks unchecked. It’s great to make a to-do list but nothing is making me do any of it. I suffer with depression, anxiety, chronic fatigue, and chronic back pain so it’s difficult to get things ticked off. Anything I could try?
- Hello friendly stranger! Do you know some fast breakfast options that are whole foods and won’t spike blood sugar?
- What do you consider a great breakfast?
- Do you have any breakfast recipes with almond milk?
- Is it okay to define a great breakfast as a breakfast that is a real treat (but maybe not very healthy) on the weekends?
- What exactly constitutes a great breakfast?
- Have any quick energizing breakfast recipes that you use daily?
- What are easy, accessible breakfasts? I’ve been having poached eggs and toast for months now, and it fills the void, but it does get quite boring (and I’m worried about having potentially more protein than my body can process).
- What is an easy breakfast that’s good for busy mornings?