My typical weekday breakfast consists of 4 slices of turkey bacon, a yogurt with granola, and oatmeal with honey, cinnamon, and almond milk. Plus water, that is key!
I have the same thing everyday to keep it simple. Muesli (aka granola) with extra seeds, fruit and soy milk. Ready in 2 minutes!
Exploring The Wild Blue Yonder N.
I’m always in a hurry so I try to keep instant oatmeal in my purse, or bananas and apples handy so I can grab one on my way out. I keep boiled eggs in the fridge as well because they’re a quick grab too.
Make time for making a breakfast and eat it for yourself even if it makes you feel fat. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day.
Lavar e cortas frutas, evitar farinha branca e derivados, derivados de leite preferível fermentado com lactobacillus vivos.
Thinking ahead. I like to prepare a menu over the weekends so it gives me time to do shopping and prepare the food for the week (meal prep). Having my breakfast ready makes me accountable for eating it
Give a moment to think about what you feel like. You can have all the menus of high class food but it won't beat what you want it the morning. Somedays you might want something lighter or Somedays more food. That's ok don't worry about it. Your body needs fuel to run on throughout the day 🙂
If having any making a dish like a breakfast casserole , prepare the night before. Put in the oven in morning. Cut up and store fruit in a container the night before for fruit smoothie and toppings for cereal, french toast, pancakes and waffles.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?