- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- I don`t always like breakfast food, what us a way to make sure I eat a great (and healthy) breakfast everyday?
- Does anyone have any other very quick breakfast recommendations?
- How do you get back on track if you mess up your breakfast timings?
- I’m never hungry when I first wake up and have a hard time eating something before the gym. Any tips for an early morning snack?
Two egg omelette with veggies is good, too.
• Eggs, Toast, Juice, Fruit, Bacon
•Yogurt, fruit, smoothie
•Oatmeal, fruit, Milk
•French toast, fruit, milk, juice, eggs
So a typical breakfast for me when I am in a hurry is a hard-boiled egg (I either buy them already prepared, or I will make a batch and keep them in the refrigerator so they are handy), half an avocado, some kind of fruit (I try to avoid too much fruit juice), and a half of a whole wheat English muffin or a slice of multigrain bread with flaxseeds.
On a day when I have more time I will make steel cut oatmeal and add flaxseed, some vanilla Ensure instead of milk for added protein and nutrition, brown sugar and dried cranberries.
Other days I will make a scrambled egg in a microwave dish that forms the egg into a patty, sometimes I will add Beecher’s or Chèvre cheese to the egg before I microwave it, and then put it on a whole grain English muffin with vegan cream cheese (it has less fat and calories and adds some calcium) with fresh spinach and a tomato slice or avocado slices (it’s a healthy version of an Egg McMuffin!), and either a piece of fruit or a bowl of mixed berries. It is a large breakfast, but sustains me throughout the day.
Afterwards, I like to follow it up with porridge. I prefer it with almond milk, and made gluten free. Taking small bites is still a challenge!
-Activated Protein Oats with honey, cinnamon and fruit with sprinklings of maca powder and nuts.
-Eggs and vegetables
If I have toast or carbs I need to drag myself through the day.
Lemon tea 250ml
1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
jackfruit cooked with tomatoes with spices and roti
All freshly prepared. Planning in Advance
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup almond milk or yogurt
– tbsp chia seeds (protein source)
– 1/2 crushed banana (crush into dry oats before adding wet ingredients!)
MIX IT UP AND PUT IN FRIDGE!
– mix cooled oats and contents
– add honey, berries, nuts anything you want to top!
Hope this is helpful 🙂
1 scoop of superfood greens (chocolate flavor)
1 Tblsp Cacao nibs
1 scoop Bone Broth protein
1 scoop Collagen
1/2 cup Kefir
1/2 cup of water with 2 Tblsp of chia seeds (I soaked the chia seeds while I prepped the other ingredients)
1/4 cup frozen blue berries
1 Tblsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 Tblsp Flax seeds
1/4 cup carrots
The result was a creamy shake. I know I got real fruits and veggies plus a doze of super greens such as chlorella and spirulina (I’m the supergreens scoop). I know my body is being fed at the cellular level and this puts a smile on my face. I’ve only been doing it for about 2 weeks now but I can already feel the difference in my skin. It feels so soft. Also, my jeans aren’t as tight as they used to be.
For me it's oatmeal and fruits seeds and nuts, check out the website and find tons of information why
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?