- What other healthy breakfast options are there for people on the go?
- Within how many hours after waking up should one have breakfast?
- What makes a breakfast great?
- What is 1 Indian breakfast dish I can include daily?
- So do you have any suggestions for a healthy breakfast? I’m getting bored of eating the same breakfast every morning…
Two egg omelette with veggies is good, too.
• Eggs, Toast, Juice, Fruit, Bacon
•Yogurt, fruit, smoothie
•Oatmeal, fruit, Milk
•French toast, fruit, milk, juice, eggs
So a typical breakfast for me when I am in a hurry is a hard-boiled egg (I either buy them already prepared, or I will make a batch and keep them in the refrigerator so they are handy), half an avocado, some kind of fruit (I try to avoid too much fruit juice), and a half of a whole wheat English muffin or a slice of multigrain bread with flaxseeds.
On a day when I have more time I will make steel cut oatmeal and add flaxseed, some vanilla Ensure instead of milk for added protein and nutrition, brown sugar and dried cranberries.
Other days I will make a scrambled egg in a microwave dish that forms the egg into a patty, sometimes I will add Beecher’s or Chèvre cheese to the egg before I microwave it, and then put it on a whole grain English muffin with vegan cream cheese (it has less fat and calories and adds some calcium) with fresh spinach and a tomato slice or avocado slices (it’s a healthy version of an Egg McMuffin!), and either a piece of fruit or a bowl of mixed berries. It is a large breakfast, but sustains me throughout the day.
Afterwards, I like to follow it up with porridge. I prefer it with almond milk, and made gluten free. Taking small bites is still a challenge!
-Activated Protein Oats with honey, cinnamon and fruit with sprinklings of maca powder and nuts.
-Eggs and vegetables
If I have toast or carbs I need to drag myself through the day.
Lemon tea 250ml
1 teaspoon sunflower seeds
jackfruit cooked with tomatoes with spices and roti
All freshly prepared. Planning in Advance
– 1/2 cup rolled oats
-1/2 cup almond milk or yogurt
– tbsp chia seeds (protein source)
– 1/2 crushed banana (crush into dry oats before adding wet ingredients!)
MIX IT UP AND PUT IN FRIDGE!
– mix cooled oats and contents
– add honey, berries, nuts anything you want to top!
Hope this is helpful 🙂
1 scoop of superfood greens (chocolate flavor)
1 Tblsp Cacao nibs
1 scoop Bone Broth protein
1 scoop Collagen
1/2 cup Kefir
1/2 cup of water with 2 Tblsp of chia seeds (I soaked the chia seeds while I prepped the other ingredients)
1/4 cup frozen blue berries
1 Tblsp Peanut Butter
1 tsp Cinnamon
1 Tblsp Flax seeds
1/4 cup carrots
The result was a creamy shake. I know I got real fruits and veggies plus a doze of super greens such as chlorella and spirulina (I’m the supergreens scoop). I know my body is being fed at the cellular level and this puts a smile on my face. I’ve only been doing it for about 2 weeks now but I can already feel the difference in my skin. It feels so soft. Also, my jeans aren’t as tight as they used to be.
For me it's oatmeal and fruits seeds and nuts, check out the website and find tons of information why
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?