One that fits the foot, cradles the ankle and doesn't make you want to cry with either the arch or the broken/ mending foit
Il Dio N.
Depends on your goal, if it’s for gym use flat trainers like vans as they give you more stability, if your looking to got for a run I would suggest comfortable running shoes like Nike roshe runs
For me personally, I use Asics joggers because they provide great support. For this habit, I go for a 30-minute walk, but I also use these shoes when I play netball. In both situations, I feel supported, which is especially important for me because I have weak ankles.
It depends of what kind of exercise are you going to do, snickers, or yoga socks, i personally do home exercise and usually use none.
- Can you recommend a 30 minute exercise program for everyday use?
- What is your favorite exercise and how early do you like to wake up before you go to work?
- What do you find to be the best time of day to fit in exercise as a working person?
- How do you stay motivated to exercise in the mornings and how do you celebrate?
- How do you vary your workouts so that you build all types of fitness and not just overdo one aspect such as too much cardio and not enough strength or flexibility or vice versa?
- How do you make your exercise fun?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise when you are tired?
- I have trouble prioritizing so that exercise doesn’t get missed. What have you found to be helpful for getting exercise in every day?
- Should you exercise before you eat or after? The habits when you first start go from water to healthy breakfast then exercise. I don’t remember seeing anything that suggested exercise after water then eating a good breakfast, but that’s what I’ve been doing because it makes more sense to me.
- What type of exercise routine are you following?