One that fits the foot, cradles the ankle and doesn't make you want to cry with either the arch or the broken/ mending foit
Il Dio N.
Depends on your goal, if it’s for gym use flat trainers like vans as they give you more stability, if your looking to got for a run I would suggest comfortable running shoes like Nike roshe runs
For me personally, I use Asics joggers because they provide great support. For this habit, I go for a 30-minute walk, but I also use these shoes when I play netball. In both situations, I feel supported, which is especially important for me because I have weak ankles.
It depends of what kind of exercise are you going to do, snickers, or yoga socks, i personally do home exercise and usually use none.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?