One that fits the foot, cradles the ankle and doesn't make you want to cry with either the arch or the broken/ mending foit
Il Dio N.
Depends on your goal, if it’s for gym use flat trainers like vans as they give you more stability, if your looking to got for a run I would suggest comfortable running shoes like Nike roshe runs
For me personally, I use Asics joggers because they provide great support. For this habit, I go for a 30-minute walk, but I also use these shoes when I play netball. In both situations, I feel supported, which is especially important for me because I have weak ankles.
It depends of what kind of exercise are you going to do, snickers, or yoga socks, i personally do home exercise and usually use none.
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?