Office supplies (pens, highlighters, white out, paper, stickies), positive feedback notes and cards from patients/families/coworkers, photo of my husband and I, photo of the cats
I keep a handheld portable USB fan to keep me cool (I have a hormone condition which makes my body struggle with temperature control, espesh if I get stressed) I have a water bottle that measures water intake through the day. I have a jar of French sugary sweets which remind me of holiday & that I share with colleagues. I have my work phone but also personal phone with reminders set on it in Fabulous to drink water, breathe. Walk etc …. I have a box of chocolate biscuits today too sharing with the team & a bag of almonds for protein power 🙌
Pens that I love to write with that do not soak in to my hand too much. I am a lefty so ink smear on your hands and paper is inevitable! White out tape. Swingline stapler. Staple remover. Paper clips. Binder Clips. Bubbles. Wooden skull. A beautiful card of encouragement I received from Cindy Winchester close to 10 years ago before I moved from St. Louis to my hometown in West Virginia. A little magazine clipping of an old quote from C.W. Fields “Why limit happy to an hour?” Obviously it has the double meaning but it is very uplifting to me! A lamp for extra light. Oh, computer, lol!
Well it depends on your job but usually the essentials are things like pens, pencils, tape and exc. You get the point. But things I like to keep are things like essential oils ( specifically oils to help with stress in case of work stress relief, and ones to help calm nerves). Also healthy snacks or meals if you work full time, like apples, mini oranges, and applesauce. I personally keep salad or spinach at my desk.
- How do you clean up large spaces and big projects in a short amount of time?
- What’s your favourite cleaning music?
- Any tips for going through junk drawers? I am struggling…
- How are you tidyng up your room?
- When do you schedule your clean and tidy up habit in Fabulous?
- How do you know when to stop cleaning? There’s always more to do!
- How do you stay motivated to clean when you are depressed?
- How can I keep stuffed animals in good condition and free of collecting any dust or things of that sort?
- How do you get motivated to declutter a room. I keep putting it on my list and can’t get anything done other then a to do list. 😳 Everything else i put on my to do lists gets done.
- How do you organize books? I am a nerd 🤓 and I have a whole ton and they are just falling off my desk, my bookshelf is crammed, they are all over my dresser, it’s a book invasion! Lol help me!