I like having eggs, chicken and sweet potatoes for breakfast. A great combination of protein and carbs, without the gluten. Keeps me going for a long time!
I love to have greek yogurt in hand (high protein!) and mix it with some berries and chopped spinach, as well as some overnight oats and chia seeds. It’s quick to pull together and healthy.
Veggies. Vegetables are the best they make me feel full and they're healthy. So I say veggies are the best for breakfast. Fruits are also an option but they give me heartburn so I prefer to eat vegetables.
- Would adding cheese to my breakfast eggs be a bad idea?
- Can you suggest a good weight loss breakfast?
- How do you resist when you want something that isn’t so healthy?
- Do you still keep your great breakfast habit if for some reason you are late and in a hurry? What do you do in these cases?
- What are recipes that you feel help keep your energy going longer?
- What do you eat for breakfast? My stomach is usually funky first thing in the morning, so eating can be tough. But I feel even worse later if I don’t eat. What’s a healthy but light breakfast I could easily make?
- Give me some options for a great breakfast?
- How big should my breakfast be?
- Do you tend to eat the same thing for breakfast every morning?
- Do you think a high-fat high-protein breakfast is the way to go?