I like having eggs, chicken and sweet potatoes for breakfast. A great combination of protein and carbs, without the gluten. Keeps me going for a long time!
I love to have greek yogurt in hand (high protein!) and mix it with some berries and chopped spinach, as well as some overnight oats and chia seeds. It’s quick to pull together and healthy.
Veggies. Vegetables are the best they make me feel full and they're healthy. So I say veggies are the best for breakfast. Fruits are also an option but they give me heartburn so I prefer to eat vegetables.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.