Your mind wants to “protect” you it sees getting in better shape as a threat. If left shine the subconscious will run wild trying to get you to stop.
One suggestion is meditation. The more in touch we are with understanding our mind the easier it will be to manage these moments.
The second suggestion is to come to with a plan. When you see someone else, in your head or maybe even to the person congratulate them on their success. Be happy for them. Grateful that you have something to look forward to in your own process. You can’t feel gratitude and a negative feeling at the same time. Even if you don’t do that just have a plan to help change the routine. Decided a shred of time what you will think about our day to yourself. Stick with it and don’t forget to reward yourself when you do. A good reward might be an extra 10-15min doing exercise (getting you closer to your goals ) or maybe invest in those new headphones, sports drink, or water bottle?
Give it time. This is your story. You don’t know what they’ve been though or haven’t been through. Focus on what matters most. You , I hope this helps 😊
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?