I also recently think burger might be a great breakfast. (it has more vegetable compared to traidtional english breakfast, which is OK good~)
The easiest and maybe the most realistic one is omel/cereal + bowling egg.
Avocado and marmite on toast
Cooked tomatoes on toast
Peanut butter and banana on toast
Granola with berries or banana, seeds and coconut milk
Banana breakfast muffins (homemade and healthy) great for on the go and quick it made before. They keep for 2 weeks in the fridge.
• EGGS (which is rich in protein) You can cook it in scrambled, sunny side up, omelette.. You name it!
• FRUITS (Banana, apple and avocado can boost one's energy.)
• and OATMEALS!
Whole-milk Greek yogurt with nuts and berries.
Nature Valley protein bars.
-Throw a sliced pablano in the skillet for a bit. Wrap it in a warmed corn tortilla with some cheese.
Real French bread French toast. Use a bit of olive oil and almond milk in batter. Top with butter and thawed frozen strawberries for a nice treat.
If you have a good blender, make a smoothie with yogurt, greens, beet powder, berry-flavored green powder, berries, banana, apple, carrot, whatever. Do it beforehand, so you can grab a fortifying, tasty to-go meal that will keep you satisfied.
Also another way to go about it, is by not limiting yourself to just "breakfast foods". Not everyone likes breakfast foods so this causes some people to skip breakfast all together. If you are not a breakfast food kind of person, just think of a good meal you like that is healthy and balanced and just eat it for breakfast!
1. A banana and peanut butter wrapped in a toasted Ole 50 calorie healthy wheat tortilla.
2. Oatmeal with a couple drops of vanilla and fresh fruit.
3. Saute fresh veggies (peppers, onions, mushrooms, etc) and scramble with eggs. This is kind of like a veggie omelette.
Yogurt is always good. The best yogurt for your microbiome is homemade (or plain Greek) with honey mixed in.
Overnight soaked oatmeal is delicious with raisins, currants, craisins, whatever you prefer, plus nuts.
Scrambled eggs with goat cheese and sun dried tomatoes or fresh tomatoes with shredded basil or chives on top. (Easier than omelette)
Omelette if you're good cook.
Any scrambled eggs.
Bacon. Can microwave in paper towels.
Frittata with leftover veggies, either raw or cooked
NY Times More veggie than egg frittata
Toast spread with goat cheese drizzled with olive oil with slice of prosciutto spread on top. Garnish of basil leaves optional
If not too rich, Ina Garten baked Brie spread with honey eaten on warmed sliced baguette or toast.
Soft boiled eggs. Boil water. Add eggs directly from fridge set timer 10 minutes. Ready a bowl of ice water. When 10 minutes ladle out eggs with slotted spoon into ice water. Wait another 10 minutes. Easy to peel and perfectly cooked.
British toast soldiers with eggs and ham.
Muffins (with boiled egg)
Savory scone from bakery. Mine has cheddar, chive, bacon scones.
Breakfast place: sausage gravy and buttermilk biscuits
Eggs poached, scrambled, omelette, over easy, sunny side up, etc.
Quail eggs or duck eggs
Ham or bacon, melted cheddar or American cheese, egg sunny side up on bun. (Served in New York City delis)
If you're ok with flavor milled flaxseed in/on any of this is very good for you. Cardio and brain benefits, says my dietician (I had TBIs.)
List is endless. Hope this helps!
1/2 cup steel cut oats
1/4 cup organic no-sugar coconut flakes
1 tbsp of crushed pecans
1tbsp mixed (chia, flax, hemp seeds)
1tbsp raw unfiltered honey
1/4 tbsp Saigon cinnamon
* mix together and pour as much hot water in as needed for desired thickness, stir until mixed into a thick goopy consistency
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?