Some minced chicken and tomato also some salad. Mayonnaise will be a great combination with taco. Adding some cheese is not wrong right?
I don't know. I keep my breakfast as simple as cereal and coffee or toast and coffee and when I'm off, I can make a brunch
Well I'm not so much into tacos but I once saw that u could get avocado and vegetables to make a vetaco..see what I did there
I don't normally eat tacos, however, if you're having a taco for breakfast I suggest keeping it veggie. I wouldn't suggest eating meat high in protein so early in the morning. A mixture of cheese, zucchini, squash, tomato, cilantro, onions, oil and all the accompanying ingredients.
Well u can eat a normal taco but reduce the meat,cheese,salsa, and put more of the healthy stuff. Some healthy stuff could be tomatoes, lettuce, and some chives.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?