Some minced chicken and tomato also some salad. Mayonnaise will be a great combination with taco. Adding some cheese is not wrong right?
I don't know. I keep my breakfast as simple as cereal and coffee or toast and coffee and when I'm off, I can make a brunch
Well I'm not so much into tacos but I once saw that u could get avocado and vegetables to make a vetaco..see what I did there
I don't normally eat tacos, however, if you're having a taco for breakfast I suggest keeping it veggie. I wouldn't suggest eating meat high in protein so early in the morning. A mixture of cheese, zucchini, squash, tomato, cilantro, onions, oil and all the accompanying ingredients.
Well u can eat a normal taco but reduce the meat,cheese,salsa, and put more of the healthy stuff. Some healthy stuff could be tomatoes, lettuce, and some chives.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.