Some minced chicken and tomato also some salad. Mayonnaise will be a great combination with taco. Adding some cheese is not wrong right?
I don't know. I keep my breakfast as simple as cereal and coffee or toast and coffee and when I'm off, I can make a brunch
Well I'm not so much into tacos but I once saw that u could get avocado and vegetables to make a vetaco..see what I did there
I don't normally eat tacos, however, if you're having a taco for breakfast I suggest keeping it veggie. I wouldn't suggest eating meat high in protein so early in the morning. A mixture of cheese, zucchini, squash, tomato, cilantro, onions, oil and all the accompanying ingredients.
Well u can eat a normal taco but reduce the meat,cheese,salsa, and put more of the healthy stuff. Some healthy stuff could be tomatoes, lettuce, and some chives.
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?