Having ONLY coffee for breakfast is horribly detrimental to your health, so try to have something else. Grabbing a fruit to go is pretty good, but not enough. Here’s a quick, balanced breakfast idea: One bowl full of whole grain cereal with milk and the normal fruit that you have anyways.
If you think that you won’t have time to have a balanced breakfast, try to get up earlier. It’s really worth it!
Hope this helped 🙂
After drinking a cold glass of water I strongly suggest adding some proteins it will fuel your body sufficiently without the effect of the sugar which tends to give you a boost then slow you down.
It can be in any form really. Even smoothies works fine. It is quick, convenient, can be carried easily.
Try the following recipe to start then look up online for more.
1 cup of almond milk (ideally the refrigerated one)
2-3 tablespoon of almond butter
1 teaspoon of honey *more or less depending of the sweetness of the banana.
I wish you good luck
(Or any other fruit) plus orange because oranges are Rich of "vitamin C" Wich will help you to stay awake.
Just like what this app have told us you need to start small, eat anything, just one slice, when u get used to it and it becomes a daily habit u can add more, an egg, toast… You know better what you want!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??