Green tea with jasmine or rose flower, sencha, black tea with lychee, ginger tea, mint tea, orange jaipur tea, other citrus mixes, white tea with vanilla or berries, … go to the supermarket or to a specialised tea shop and you will see there are so many types!
My favorites are mint, cinnamon and orange tea (it’s called seeet and spicy made by this brand good earth. I LOVE IT) and black tea.
Green teas for vitality and English breakfast as a coffee replacement. Chamomile for sleep (note, do NOT drink chamomile if you are pregnant)
- Is there any tea in particular that should be had or just any tea?
- What is your #1 favorite tea?
- What’s your favourite tea?
- Do you like tea before going to sleep? Or before a calming ritual?
- What’s your go to morning tea?
- What’s the healthiest type of tea?
- Is drinking tea good ?
- Is it better to drink tea cold or hot and with or without sugar. Does retail ice tea have any benefits, or is home brewed tea the best?
- What is a tea that tastes good without having to add anything to it?
- Why tea instead coffee