Green tea with jasmine or rose flower, sencha, black tea with lychee, ginger tea, mint tea, orange jaipur tea, other citrus mixes, white tea with vanilla or berries, … go to the supermarket or to a specialised tea shop and you will see there are so many types!
My favorites are mint, cinnamon and orange tea (it’s called seeet and spicy made by this brand good earth. I LOVE IT) and black tea.
Green teas for vitality and English breakfast as a coffee replacement. Chamomile for sleep (note, do NOT drink chamomile if you are pregnant)
- What is the best tea for waking up?
- What’s the best morning tea for you?
- I would like to know if Camomile has benefits for skin complexion and clear skin ?
- Which tea is better: black or green?
- What makes you prefer green tea over black
- What kind of tea helps you?
- Is the green tea good for metabolism?
- what exotic tea do you enjoy?
- How many times do you drink tea each day?
- When’s your favorite time to have a cup of tea?