Banana and mango
Strawberries and banana
Beetroot and apple
Some ingredients that will thicken your smoothie :
Frozen banana (frozen banana blended alone can be made into a healthy ice cream)
Protein powder or powdered peanut butter
Thick non-dairy yoghurt
Some ingredients to top your smoothie:
Seeds (e.g. Chia seeds or pumpkin seeds)
Some liquids for your smoothie:
Fresh juice or non-concentrated juice
– 1 full banana
– 1 packet of brown sugar oatmeal
– 1 heaping tbsp of peanut butter
– 1/2 cup of water or milk (standard or nut variety)
1 pack Sambozan unsweetened açai pulp
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 tsp chia seeds
May need to add water to thin the consistency a bit. It’s tart more than it is sweet, but it is definitely refreshing and I feel energized as heck after I drink it. Also, antioxidants galore! I like it with a few mint leaves sometimes, too.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??