Banana and mango
Strawberries and banana
Beetroot and apple
Some ingredients that will thicken your smoothie :
Frozen banana (frozen banana blended alone can be made into a healthy ice cream)
Protein powder or powdered peanut butter
Thick non-dairy yoghurt
Some ingredients to top your smoothie:
Seeds (e.g. Chia seeds or pumpkin seeds)
Some liquids for your smoothie:
Fresh juice or non-concentrated juice
– 1 full banana
– 1 packet of brown sugar oatmeal
– 1 heaping tbsp of peanut butter
– 1/2 cup of water or milk (standard or nut variety)
1 pack Sambozan unsweetened açai pulp
1 cup frozen blueberries
1 tsp chia seeds
May need to add water to thin the consistency a bit. It’s tart more than it is sweet, but it is definitely refreshing and I feel energized as heck after I drink it. Also, antioxidants galore! I like it with a few mint leaves sometimes, too.
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?