I also do cereal, once in a great while. Either it’s sugary, or I don’t enjoy it.
Thankfully most mornings I have time for a nice hot breakfast, and that makes me so happy. Mmmmmmm!
A super quick breakfast go-to:
– peanut butter toast
– protein shake (or meal replacement shake!)
– banana and peanut butter
Boiled eggs are also a good option and so are fruits. But what you eat also depends on what you are looking to achieve with your body and what your body can digest well.
I tend to gain fat rapidly around the midsection like most men so I try stay away from sweet things and baked goodies. Nature blesses me with a sweet tooth 😥 but we make do….
- Yes. What is the ideal breakfast to eat during the week?
- What are some simple but quality breakfast elements?
- Any great breakfast suggestions?
- Can you help me by sharing a few easy to make vegetarian recipes for a healthy breakfast?
- How do you best build habits
- What’s your favorite savory breakfast?
- Give recipe for testy breakfast, please
- What are your favourite plant based sandwich toppings?
- What can I have for breakfast?
- Can you suggest a quick and easy healthy breakfast?