I usually eat 2-3 eggs, it’s easy and yummy; my favorite way to do them is scrambled with turkey ham and mushrooms! Or if i have a little bit more time, or i want something sweet I’ll do oat pancakes with berries, it’s delicious and healthy!
My goal is to drink green smoothies with protein powder and omega every morning along with detox water for breakfast. But splurge on the weekend without over indulging.
I like to eat fat free yoghurt with granola and strawberries 🙂 or just a nice iced coffee with a toasted bagel with ham and butter
Bread and nut butter is my go-to. Sometimes I'll eat bagels and butter instead, but that doesn't have as good nutrition, so I try not to do it often. Sometimes I'll eat bananas and almonds instead of bread with my nut butter. Occasionally I'll have oatmeal too—I'd recommend looking at overnights oats recipes (hint: most of them are good warm too!)
Buy eggs, fruit, nuts, spinach, and bacon! Although of you'd like to leave the bacon out you can. 🙂 I typically like buying oatmeal, eggs, and berries; this usually fills me up!
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?