I usually eat 2-3 eggs, it’s easy and yummy; my favorite way to do them is scrambled with turkey ham and mushrooms! Or if i have a little bit more time, or i want something sweet I’ll do oat pancakes with berries, it’s delicious and healthy!
My goal is to drink green smoothies with protein powder and omega every morning along with detox water for breakfast. But splurge on the weekend without over indulging.
I like to eat fat free yoghurt with granola and strawberries 🙂 or just a nice iced coffee with a toasted bagel with ham and butter
Bread and nut butter is my go-to. Sometimes I'll eat bagels and butter instead, but that doesn't have as good nutrition, so I try not to do it often. Sometimes I'll eat bananas and almonds instead of bread with my nut butter. Occasionally I'll have oatmeal too—I'd recommend looking at overnights oats recipes (hint: most of them are good warm too!)
Buy eggs, fruit, nuts, spinach, and bacon! Although of you'd like to leave the bacon out you can. 🙂 I typically like buying oatmeal, eggs, and berries; this usually fills me up!
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.