I usually eat 2-3 eggs, it’s easy and yummy; my favorite way to do them is scrambled with turkey ham and mushrooms! Or if i have a little bit more time, or i want something sweet I’ll do oat pancakes with berries, it’s delicious and healthy!
My goal is to drink green smoothies with protein powder and omega every morning along with detox water for breakfast. But splurge on the weekend without over indulging.
I like to eat fat free yoghurt with granola and strawberries 🙂 or just a nice iced coffee with a toasted bagel with ham and butter
Bread and nut butter is my go-to. Sometimes I'll eat bagels and butter instead, but that doesn't have as good nutrition, so I try not to do it often. Sometimes I'll eat bananas and almonds instead of bread with my nut butter. Occasionally I'll have oatmeal too—I'd recommend looking at overnights oats recipes (hint: most of them are good warm too!)
Buy eggs, fruit, nuts, spinach, and bacon! Although of you'd like to leave the bacon out you can. 🙂 I typically like buying oatmeal, eggs, and berries; this usually fills me up!
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?