Yes! A lot of less expensive blenders still work great, but may wear out quicker. If you’re choosing between the two- choose tupperware! It’s much more inspiring to eat meals out of organized or fun containers than random ones (at least for me)
Definitely. I love prepared meals of the right portion. I am more of a juice person than smoothie lover so I own a juicer. It's great for finishing older fruit.
Yes! I make at least 4 smoothies every week! Also, a large set of meal-prep containers goes a long way. Don't get ones that are too expensive – take it from someone who has left more dishes at work than anyone.
It is good to have a good blender, but if it is too expensive, i wouldn't buy it. If you love smoothies and drink them regularly, okay. But if you start now and even don't know if you will continue with smoothies, it's a little bit stupid.
Personally, I don’t invest in either of those things. However, my parents often told me when I was young that blending fruit in a smoothie is less healthy than eating them separately. I am not sure about Tupperwares, however.
I think investing in blenders is good since you can make those yummy smoothies, but I think Tupperware is more beneficial because you’ll be able to cook anything with those essentials.
- What kind of protein do you have when you’re sick of eggs for breakfast?
- Sure, what are other Fabulous members go-to breakfast on a weekday morning?
- What do you eat for breakfast that helps you lose weight?
- I start work pretty early and still struggle to get going. Is there a particular breakfast people on the go prefer?
- My fiance and I are in the habit of getting doughnuts every morning we volunteer. Since we volunteer twice a week, this is kind of a problem. What are some ways I could make this habit a little healthier? He’s not very interested in eating healthy so I need ideas that he’ll be okay with as well.
- What do you normally eat for breakfast that is gluten free?
- What is a good breakfast for people on the go?
- Does coffee help jump start your day or make you too jumpy?
- What’s the quickest and most nutritious meal to make in the morning on a budget?
- Do you drink green juices?