Yes! A lot of less expensive blenders still work great, but may wear out quicker. If you’re choosing between the two- choose tupperware! It’s much more inspiring to eat meals out of organized or fun containers than random ones (at least for me)
Definitely. I love prepared meals of the right portion. I am more of a juice person than smoothie lover so I own a juicer. It's great for finishing older fruit.
Yes! I make at least 4 smoothies every week! Also, a large set of meal-prep containers goes a long way. Don't get ones that are too expensive – take it from someone who has left more dishes at work than anyone.
It is good to have a good blender, but if it is too expensive, i wouldn't buy it. If you love smoothies and drink them regularly, okay. But if you start now and even don't know if you will continue with smoothies, it's a little bit stupid.
Personally, I don’t invest in either of those things. However, my parents often told me when I was young that blending fruit in a smoothie is less healthy than eating them separately. I am not sure about Tupperwares, however.
I think investing in blenders is good since you can make those yummy smoothies, but I think Tupperware is more beneficial because you’ll be able to cook anything with those essentials.
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??