At the weekend breakfast can even be a feast to look forward to. 2 wonderful courses, fruit for starters the hot breakfast after.
Making your breakfast from scratch, make your own healthy muffins, bagels and granola bars.
Porridge with some fruits
Banana with peanut butter
Mixed nuts and dried fruits
Overnight oats (use different bases, fruits, toppings)
Baked egg omelet cups (great for freezing to grab later)
Toast topped with sliced egg and avocado, sprinkled with pepper and pink salt!
Scrambled eggs with turkey bacon and grilled tomato!
Coffee and fruit!
- What are your ideas for healthy make-ahead breakfasts?
- How important is variety when it comes to eating breakfast?
- Does anyone have any suggestions for an on the go breakfast to just take with me along with my normal piece of fruit? The main reason I may not eat breakfast in the morning is due to time, but I find most ‘breakfast bar’ type on the go breakfasts boring and unsatisfying so I still find myself snacking an hour or two later.
- How long does it usually take to make your protein-rich breakfast on average? What shortcuts do you have, if any?
- What is something to eat for breakfast when you have to run out the door?
- I would like to ask for some help amongst the Fabulous members. Because I’m not easily motivated and don’t have much time on my hands, what can I do to ensure that I have a good breakfast without being time consuming in the morning?
- What about oil in breakfast? Is it good or bad? For example paratha and fried egg?
- What are some uncommon but amazing proteins to add to my mornings?
- What are vegan options for a high protein breakfast?
- What are good ideas for breakfast on the go??