Another good one is a smoothie with oats in it, or chai pudding with fresh fruit.
Toast, especially if it’s wheat.
Fruit with yogurt and granola sprinkles.
Scrambled eggs with no cheese and a side of turkey bacon. Maybe add some fruit if it’s not enough food, rather than adding another egg. Fruit has more nutrients with less calories.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?