I like looking up Fitness Blender’s HIIT at-home workout videos. Usually they show both high impact and low impact options. If you’re concerned about the amount of noise you might make, you can choose the low impact ones.
Mountain climbers, high knees, jumping jacks, squat jumps, burpees. Try working on landing with soft feet, this helps with balance and strength.
Running in place is always a good way to get the heart racing. Sideways skating as well. These can be do e in small spaces and work great.
Burpees is a good home cardio exercise as far as you do it on the carpet. Implement jumping jacks, mountain climbers, weighted squat to shoulder press (if dumbbell not available – any weight is alright).
Shadow boxing or climbing Up/down the stairs. I have a mini rebounder which is fun and great exercise. Mine folds so I pack it away after use. You do need high ceilings though.
There are some amazing YouTube videos for apartment/hotel workouts! I spend a lot of time in hotels because I travel for work and I don’t always have gym access. A cardio workout that doesn’t involve jumping around – no room and I don’t want to upset the neighbours – is essential! If you want something a bit more structured than YouTube there’s a website called Boxx which is paid for but also has a whole section for apartment/hotel cardio sessions.
- What do you do as a daily exercise? Do you go to the gym every day or combine it with at-home workouts?
- I’m curious about reading habits of you guys(or ladies). How do you manage to read a whole book? Do you spend whole days on your free time to read everything at once? Or do you bring the book with you wherever you go and read it little by little? Or do you set a certain time every day for reading?
- What are fun strength training exercises?
- I can’t sprint or run because of this surgery but I can walk briskly and ride a bike so that’s what I’m trying to keep up with. Is this okay to replace for sprinting?
- Any preferred workout methods for building muscle/core strength with a bad back/pain?
- Hi I’m 11 years old and I want to get rid of the extra fat in my stomach and thighs please help.
- What do you do when you don’t see the sense of an exercise?
- How do you find motivation when you don’t want to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? And how often do you do it?
- How do you set your evening routine? I managed to do so in the morning, but I feel my reward is to relax when I get back from work. And I need to have a more productive routine before going to sleep.