Yes of course! 10 minutes is plenty. Getting the habit started is just about doing something, even the smallest things count. As long as you're getting into the habit you're well on your way. Keep it going!
Definitely. To begin with you are building habits so if a 10min walk is what you can manage first off then great. Once that habit is stronger then you might extend it to 20mins or turn it into a run. It is about finding what works for you and making little changes to achieve your goals. You will make mistakes occasionally but be honest with yourself, be kind to yourself and don't give up! 😊
Actually no I walking in the park about 40 minutes so it's great , i see people exercising so I get some energy for starting my day perfectly 🙂 10 minutes is too short
Of course! If you feel it’s not enough, then it can just be a start for now. You can slowly build it up if you want. I think it’s a perfectly good way to exercise in the morning.
For starting yes it is good , but day after day the more time we increase although slightly its better for our muscles,mind and
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?