Yes of course! 10 minutes is plenty. Getting the habit started is just about doing something, even the smallest things count. As long as you're getting into the habit you're well on your way. Keep it going!
Definitely. To begin with you are building habits so if a 10min walk is what you can manage first off then great. Once that habit is stronger then you might extend it to 20mins or turn it into a run. It is about finding what works for you and making little changes to achieve your goals. You will make mistakes occasionally but be honest with yourself, be kind to yourself and don't give up! 😊
Actually no I walking in the park about 40 minutes so it's great , i see people exercising so I get some energy for starting my day perfectly 🙂 10 minutes is too short
Of course! If you feel it’s not enough, then it can just be a start for now. You can slowly build it up if you want. I think it’s a perfectly good way to exercise in the morning.
For starting yes it is good , but day after day the more time we increase although slightly its better for our muscles,mind and
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?