1) plain yoghurt with fresh vanilla or a bit of vanilla essence
2) handful of mixed nuts
3) eggs, scrambled, boiled or poached
4) oatmeal mixed with sugar free multi-grain powder
5) goji berry and red date tea to replace coffee
Ruby red grapefruit halved (a recent favorite) and scored with a knife and a teaspoon digs out the sections. Add a few blueberries or pomegranate seeds for interest!
I think fruit needs to be alone in the stomach to digest properly so prep some oatmeal topped with walnuts or roasted pumpkin seeds. I add flax meal. I like to add some ghee for more satiety!
Oatmeal with blueberries
Whole wheat English muffin, over easy egg, spinach, and cottage cheese
Strawberry, banana chocolate protein shake
Turkey sausage, tomatoes, spinach, egg white omelette
Strawberries, blueberries, plain Greek yogurt, and walnuts
Avocado, oat bread, prosciutto
– one coffee without sugar + one tablespoon of milk
150g yogurt (2% fat)
1 tablespoon peanut butter
100g fruits (blueberries, apples, pears or whatever you want)
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?