1) plain yoghurt with fresh vanilla or a bit of vanilla essence
2) handful of mixed nuts
3) eggs, scrambled, boiled or poached
4) oatmeal mixed with sugar free multi-grain powder
5) goji berry and red date tea to replace coffee
Ruby red grapefruit halved (a recent favorite) and scored with a knife and a teaspoon digs out the sections. Add a few blueberries or pomegranate seeds for interest!
I think fruit needs to be alone in the stomach to digest properly so prep some oatmeal topped with walnuts or roasted pumpkin seeds. I add flax meal. I like to add some ghee for more satiety!
Oatmeal with blueberries
Whole wheat English muffin, over easy egg, spinach, and cottage cheese
Strawberry, banana chocolate protein shake
Turkey sausage, tomatoes, spinach, egg white omelette
Strawberries, blueberries, plain Greek yogurt, and walnuts
Avocado, oat bread, prosciutto
– one coffee without sugar + one tablespoon of milk
150g yogurt (2% fat)
1 tablespoon peanut butter
100g fruits (blueberries, apples, pears or whatever you want)
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?