I have no idea I think sweet sugars are fantastic. In fact, anything in moderation is just fine. I don’t see the big issue with it. Especially, pure sugar, it just makes things taste better. I think the huge problem is with fake sugars. Those are the ones that cause cancer. So, if you hate sugars especially the slow burning ones you are talking about, maybe you just need a hug 🤗🤗🤗🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂
- Is fruit enough for you? Or are you starving as I am?
- What’s your recommendation for a good breakfast?
- What breakfasts give you the most energy? Feel free to drop a recipe 🙂
- What is your go-to quick breakfast with low to no carbs?
- How do you have time to eat breakfast within an hour after you wake up?
- What is your biggest challenge regarding your diet?
- What do you normally eat that’s super easy like the options it gave in the letter? I want more variety!
- As a vegan are there any items other than porridge, muesli and yogurt that I can eat with fruit?
- What other quick and protein-rich meals can I have for breakfast?
- What if you don’t have enough time to cook before work?