I find that setting myself up for success in the future lets me just grab one, prep it by heating or blending, and then running out the door. Sometimes I’ll even just throw the smoothie ingredients into a regular blender bottle and eat it with a spoon!
Planning ahead makes the changes so much easier, and you can do it on a day when you’re ready to tackle anything. So on days when you’re struggling, running late, or just don’t feel like making a breakfast, you can always fall back on your preparedness.
It really Cheers you up
And think about the good stuff in the morning of how lucky you are❣️😊
It's really gonna happen
- What is your favorite non-traditional breakfast choice?
- What should I drink in the morning?
- If you get to work and realize you forgot to eat what’s your best improvised breakfast?
- While keeping it healthy, what is the breakfast with the least prep time?
- Should I work out before or after breakfast?
- What is better between peanut butter and jam?
- What are some healthy simple choices for breakfast?
- What are your favorite breakfast spreads that you prepare the night before?
- How do you start a healthy breakfast?
- Does meal prep work?