I find that setting myself up for success in the future lets me just grab one, prep it by heating or blending, and then running out the door. Sometimes I’ll even just throw the smoothie ingredients into a regular blender bottle and eat it with a spoon!
Planning ahead makes the changes so much easier, and you can do it on a day when you’re ready to tackle anything. So on days when you’re struggling, running late, or just don’t feel like making a breakfast, you can always fall back on your preparedness.
It really Cheers you up
And think about the good stuff in the morning of how lucky you are❣️😊
It's really gonna happen
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.