I find that setting myself up for success in the future lets me just grab one, prep it by heating or blending, and then running out the door. Sometimes I’ll even just throw the smoothie ingredients into a regular blender bottle and eat it with a spoon!
Planning ahead makes the changes so much easier, and you can do it on a day when you’re ready to tackle anything. So on days when you’re struggling, running late, or just don’t feel like making a breakfast, you can always fall back on your preparedness.
It really Cheers you up
And think about the good stuff in the morning of how lucky you are❣️😊
It's really gonna happen
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?