I find that setting myself up for success in the future lets me just grab one, prep it by heating or blending, and then running out the door. Sometimes I’ll even just throw the smoothie ingredients into a regular blender bottle and eat it with a spoon!
Planning ahead makes the changes so much easier, and you can do it on a day when you’re ready to tackle anything. So on days when you’re struggling, running late, or just don’t feel like making a breakfast, you can always fall back on your preparedness.
It really Cheers you up
And think about the good stuff in the morning of how lucky you are❣️😊
It's really gonna happen
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?