(easy to peel and eat), peanut butter on toast, yoghurt with fruit…
It’s also good to have some snack handy – nuts and dried fruits are my favourite. Just check there’s no added sugar when buying a mix.
Hope this helps.
Morning. Plug it in and set the time and off you go.
But it’s just planning
Do act like preparing is more important
If you’re struggling with the more technical rather than emotional part of this process, it may help to look into both the small and big ways your time may be used up during the day and work to remove some of those timesinks. They can be anything from playing a distracting mobile game or surfing the web aimlessly to dealing with the problems of other people around us instead of working through our own issues—like making time for planning and breakfast prep! You can even schedule time to prepare food when you sit down to plan the day because you really do have that power, that freedom, to shape the day and therefore your life by choosing your needs first.
I wish you the best.
– Prepare food the day before
– Free more time in the morning
– Plan the day during cooking in your mind. Or plan in the evening the day before.
You can prepare breakfast the night before with an Overnight Oats or an egg dish (quiche, frittata, or egg cups) that can be portioned to grab, heat, and eat.
Instead of packing a lunch in the morning, you can prepare lunches the night before or make your week’s lunches on one day (like Sunday). Then each morning, you just have to grab and go.
At dinnertime, we usually make enough so that there is enough leftovers to be lunch the next day. This is good if you don’t mind eating the same thing two meals in a row.
One day a week (usually Sunday) we make a meal plan for dinners for the week and make a grocery shop based off that meal plan.
I hope this helps! Good luck with creating a system that works for you!
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?