I like FitOn, has good exercise routines, but it is pushy to buy the monthly prime plan. You don't have to pay to use the app or the free routines.
I have used so many. I really like Down dog you can choose from the yoga the HIIT app and it's never boring. However the best app I find for short workouts just to get me moving is the 7 minutes app (it's got a green logo). I can do a quick workout before I go take my shower. And I challenge myself by trying to do 3 rounds (21 minutes).
Well i recommend 30 days tobget slim because it has the best excercises plus additional features for your weight control and other
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?