I usually make smoothie with spinach, oats, banana, lemon. Then I eat boiled egg with vegetables or some healthy sandwich. This keep me full during the day and I don't feel hungry a long time.
Savory oatmeals could be a good start. Even muffin breakfast bites. Or loaded omelet could be a potentially filling breakfast.
I'm a breakfast person and i can eat everything at breakfast. You can eat fruits like banana, apple, strawberry etc. and peanut butter on a bread with them. Healthy and cute. You can watch videos like "What i eat for breakfast" on YouTube it can help. Stay Healthy and have a good day 🤩
Try kippers for breakfast. Fish is healthy and full of protein so should keep you full. You can get kjøper fillets if you don't get on with the bones.
You need to force yourself first to give a "woohoo" or "yes" sound! There is no better way to relieve endorphins and feel happiness! After a week, you will smile every time you achieve your little goals. I promise.
Eggs. Soft boiled or fried. Or try a healthy granola. Or skip it and have a coffee with collagen powder to fill you up. Or a fruit smoothie. Fav milk blitz with frozen berries and some Greek yoghurt! 😋
Remember everyone is different and different methodes work for different people so for breakfast i think you can eat anything you like as long as it's too sugary or anything deep fried then i then you'll be good.
I am also not a big breakfast person but I normally opt for scrambled egg with trout or 2boiled eggs and turkey slices. Then 2 glasses of water
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.