I prefer to clean with music. So I don't have to focus too much on the words in the audiobook. I would listen to an audiobook at a time when I am calm and have nothing to do
I definitely think this depends on your mood and focus level for the day. If you are feeling more focused go for the audio book but if you aren't so focused go for music. If you are having a bad day do music to cheer you up. This choice all depends on the circumstances
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?