I prefer to clean with music. So I don't have to focus too much on the words in the audiobook. I would listen to an audiobook at a time when I am calm and have nothing to do
I definitely think this depends on your mood and focus level for the day. If you are feeling more focused go for the audio book but if you aren't so focused go for music. If you are having a bad day do music to cheer you up. This choice all depends on the circumstances
- What is the best method for removing bacon grease stains out of clothing?
- Do you use natural cleaning products to clean?
- Do you think the idea that our outer world reflects our inner world is true? Meaning – does our outer mess reflect an inner mess that needs cleaning?
- What tasks do you do daily to keep on top of your home’s cleanliness?
- Do you have set chores set days
- How often do you Vaccum?
- How do you decide to throw away things that you keep around for a project, or just dont want to ‘waste’ it, or just might fit into it soon, etc…?
- What’s a good way to organize all the paper that an adult receives like mail, work papers, medical, receipts, and bills?
- How do you routinely address the deep aspects of the house like base boards.
- How do you feel after cleaning?