No, it's always better to eat real food, food that has all the nutrients your body needs to start good the day! And that comes from real food! Oats, eggs abocado, f
Breakfast should be a big meal. I prefer ceasing eating by 18:00 each day. So the following meal must be big including mostly good fats and protein with very little carbohdrates
You probably want to eat the most nutritious meal of the day at breakfast. For most people, this is about 4 oz. (100g) of protein, plus about 2 oz. (30g) of carbohydrates. Bananas are extremely carbohydrate-dense.
Also, make sure you get the vitamins and minerals you need every day. Many, like vitamin C, are water soluble and require additional intake.
I started Optavia a couple of months ago and was wondering the same thing. I’ve always heard breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Plus, I am diabetic. I was really concerned about having so few calories. On Optavia, I’m eating 6 meals a day. 4 very small 100 calorie-ish meals and 2 healthy protein and greens meals. Thus far, it’s worked out great. I’m rarely hungry, my blood sugar is stable and I’m losing weight at a reasonable pace. All that being said, my short answer is that as long as you aren’t starving yourself before lunch and you are paying attention to the nutrients in the shake, I think you will be ok.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?