Can also substitute blended tofu and nutritional yeast for eggs
If smoothies/shakes aren’t your thing, try oatmeal. I like plain rolled oats, a tablespoon of raw honey, crushed nuts (almonds, peanuts, etc), fruit (banana or apple slices usually), sometimes I’ll add a bit of organic maple syrup for taste, and spices (cinnamon, nutmeg, clove, etc). You can also put your oatmeal on top of non fat Greek yogurt to get more calcium.
If you eat eggs those are good for protein and you can put a hard boiled egg over avocado on toast. I like flax seed toast, and I like to mash my avocado and sprinkle a little salt pepper and garlic on them. This also works with scrambled eggs.
If you’re not down with eggs try JUST Eggs – completely plant based.
2. Any type of low carb crackers with cream cheese and arugula/spinach
3. Avocado & corn toast
4. Almond milk & healthy cereal
5. Vanilla yoghurt with raspberries and blueberries + crushed walnuts (or any type of nuts you like)
6. My personal favorite: veggie sausages with scrambled eggs and a side of vegetables, cucumber, tomato, soft carrots
7. Banana, almond milk and nuts smoothie (very yummy)
8. Yoghurt with banana, berries and muesli
9. Healthy sandwich: low carb bread, avocado, cucumber, lettuce, (optional: egg & tomatoes)
10. Mini breakfast salad: avocado, hard boiled egg, chickpeas, corn, cucumber, lettuce/arugula, cherry tomatoes and olive oil.