It's a bummer that a lot of what we call "healthy" options are expensive, but that's partially because what's healthy is defined by people with agendas, beliefs, and workout plans to sell. Even foods that are "scientifically proven" to be healthier only have that effect if you're using the resources they provide in the best way.
(That's my long winded way of saying: don't freak about fat. It's the foundation of flavor, and it's better to consistently eat food you want to eat than try to force yourself to a bare, unpleasant and strict diet, which is easy to abandon or crash from.) Good luck! Enjoy!
Provides much more energy and helps to reduce fat.
It pleases me so much that storm of tastes between that crunchy bread and the salty butter battling with the sweet honey, yummy 🤤.
It’s a good way to start the day.
Another option can be cookies of oatmeal, they are really easy to made you just need oatmeal and a banana.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.