heyyy 🙂 I usually write about how was my day what I accomplished and how I feel so there's no structure. also I always re read all my journals after a year or so so I like to write questions for "my future self" so you can use that too
personally i use free form because using prompts makes me feel like it’s not me talking it’s someone else. i write about what’s going on in my day and what i’ve been thinking about
- Is it good to write a planner?
- How many pages do you write each day
- How you making it interesting
- What things do you all write about? What seems major in your life when you write?
- What are your favourite Fabulous morning habits?
- What are some things you could put in a journal besides stuff that happened that day?
- Is there things i should get in a habit of writing ?
- When do you find it best to write in your journal?
- What is the best format to write in your journal?
- What time do you prefer writing down in your journal?