heyyy 🙂 I usually write about how was my day what I accomplished and how I feel so there's no structure. also I always re read all my journals after a year or so so I like to write questions for "my future self" so you can use that too
personally i use free form because using prompts makes me feel like it’s not me talking it’s someone else. i write about what’s going on in my day and what i’ve been thinking about
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?
- What’s a simple yet effective thing to write about daily?