heyyy 🙂 I usually write about how was my day what I accomplished and how I feel so there's no structure. also I always re read all my journals after a year or so so I like to write questions for "my future self" so you can use that too
personally i use free form because using prompts makes me feel like it’s not me talking it’s someone else. i write about what’s going on in my day and what i’ve been thinking about
- What do I need to know before starting a bullet journal?
- What do you do when there’s too much to say and you don’t know where to begin?
- How does journaling help you mentally and emotionally?
- What enticed you to begin journaling?
- When you write in your journal how long is your entry?
- What do you usually write in your journal entries if your daily life is very monotonous due to lockdown?
- Do you drink coffee or tea while journaling?
- How do you encourage yourself to write a full entry despite being really tired?
- What makes up a good planner?
- How do you approach journaling?