You should write in it every day just about your favorite things or something special that happened in that month. Alsonat the beginning of a month make a page for it and also a mood tracker that tracks your mood for the whole month. 🙂
I think that you can do so much different things you need to look and think what do you love I have a bullet journal and i make a page whit goals and to do’s I have a list whit places i Want to travel to. I am just a kind and I am 12 years so I don’t now that much
I start by going over what happened in my day. I then normally find that there are parts of the day that I want to write about in more detail or thoughts that I have that I want to explore. I just remind myself that the journal is for my private thoughts and that means I can write for as long or as short as I feel like.
- If you could journal only once a day, when would it be?
- Do you think an expensive journal or planner is worthy to purchase?
- How do you feel after writing down how your feeling
- What’s your favourite writing prompt or bit of advice that you’ve come across?
- Do you journal in the morning or in the evening?
- Do you prefer a physical journal or a journal app?
- What do you enjoy writing about most? Do you ever want to publish your work?
- What is the best way of writing?
- What is worth to write in the journal or what people used to write in a journal?
- 1st, 2nd or 3rd person perspective, which do you prefer?