You should write in it every day just about your favorite things or something special that happened in that month. Alsonat the beginning of a month make a page for it and also a mood tracker that tracks your mood for the whole month. 🙂
I think that you can do so much different things you need to look and think what do you love I have a bullet journal and i make a page whit goals and to do’s I have a list whit places i Want to travel to. I am just a kind and I am 12 years so I don’t now that much
I start by going over what happened in my day. I then normally find that there are parts of the day that I want to write about in more detail or thoughts that I have that I want to explore. I just remind myself that the journal is for my private thoughts and that means I can write for as long or as short as I feel like.
- How often do you write in your journal?
- Do you bullet journal and if so, what is your favorite use for bullet journaling?
- What do you usually write in your journal?
- How long should I spend journaling? I usually spend about 5 minutes in the morning and 5 minutes in the evening. Is this enough?
- Do you decorate and doodle on your journal pages, or do you only write entries?
- Do you write in your journal in the morning or evening?
- How do you find regular journaling changes your days to day thinking?
- Any suggestions for questions I could ask myself at the end of the day for my journal?
- Are you writing down what you want for yourself?
- Do you write daily in your journal and what do you usually write?