If you know throughout the day you will need the peace of mind that comes with meditation I think it's better to start the day with meditation. If you find yourself needing to meditate at any other point in the day you can always meditate again :). Meditation at the end of the day could clear your mind for a peaceful sleep though. Basically as long as you're meditating I think you're doing good.
It depends. I like to meditate in the morning and at night for different reasons. I can sometimes be overwhelmed or anxious for what the day brings, so meditating and letting this stress go is really helpful. At night my mind could still be racing, and meditation is a nice way for me to calm down, for a much needed sleep. It all depends on what you need.
Often, I feel tired at the end of the day, and meditation as an act of selfawareness it's kinda exhausting, so in order to make the most of it I rather do it at mornings
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?
- When does meditation become enlightening for you?
- Do you ever count seconds until meditation is over? How do you get into it?
- How do you keep being motivated to do your habits every day and stick by the schedule you’ve made?
- Just a quick question does anyone have a favorite meditation challenge?
- Do you use an app, or do you try meditating from the Fabulous timer?
- Mindfulness and Meditation… are they both different? If yes, how?
- Any tips for feeling anxious about whether I’m meditating “correctly”?
- Do you use the built in mediation from Fabulous, or do you use an external one when you do a mediation habit every day?