𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎, 𝚎𝚡𝚎𝚛𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚖𝚎 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚖𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚝𝚑𝚢. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚡𝚊𝚌𝚝𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚢, 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚒 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗.
In the morning, this gets your blood pumping and if almost like a form of meditation. It helps you to be more present with yourself, which might help you to enjoy what is going on around you.
For me ir depends on the type of exercise I’m doing on each day. For example if I’m doing a HIIT session I’ll do it in the morning because of all the energy it brings me but if it’s my day of restorative exercise I’ll do it before bed or afternoon. And of course I do a schedule so it can fit my daily life.
i think exercising in the morning is best because it help me awake and have more energy. if i'm not wrong, exercise in the evening that make me feel high and hard to fall asleep
Depends on your personal schedule and sleeping habits. It does give you a boost in energy so do it whenever you need that
i think exercice is better at morning it helps you to focus on your work and also improve your health although it also has it's benefice in the evening it helps you get tired and sleep well.
For meditation, I’m reflecting myself and do on own! I study how to meditate properly online & from my religion’s guidance!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?