- What thoughts or things make you want to exercise the most?
- How can I keep my motivation to be able to do the exercise routine every morning?
- Dear Friends, do you have a particular exercise routine for mornings for amateurs with a duration of about 5 minutes? Just to awake the muscles?
- Do you have advice about choosing what stretches to do before and/or after you exercise? I really like to stretch when I exercise so I don’t feel all tight, but I kind of want to stretch everything and it just takes too much time if I do that. How do you prioritize what stretches to do each time you exercise?
- How much exercise is enough?
So on my rest days i just bounce around the house having fun.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
- What vitamins do you take to help your journey of being successful?
- What do you do if you want to complete a routine but you really don’t want to spend time doing one of the tasks, even though you generally enjoy it?
- How often, during the week, should I exercise?
- How do you get yourself to wake up early enough in the morning to exercise?
- Do you have any exercise tips for while you’re traveling? My travel schedule can be chaotic!
- Do you have a snack before exercising if your energy is low?
- Can you give me some easy-to-make and healty breakfeast recipes?
- How is your journey going?
- Do you exercise before or after you eat your breakfast?
- What’s your favourite morning exercise?