Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
So on my rest days i just bounce around the house having fun.
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?