- How do you get into an efficent, rewarding exercise routine?
- How do you motivate yourselves?
- Aside from walking, what are some low intensity exercises do you do? I sometimes have to get up early to get to work, and have time to do some light exercises once I’m at work, but nothing that makes me super sweaty.
- How much exercise is enough?
- What ritual motivates you to exercise?
So on my rest days i just bounce around the house having fun.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?