- What breakfast do you eat? Do you have any apps to help you choose your meals?
- How can I manage the exercise or good morning routine habit in my career which when I have to work both night and day shifts?
- How do I follow through with my plans?
- How do you get focused on studying when something is already going on in your mind?
- How many times a week are you meant to floss for?
So on my rest days I just bounce around the house having fun.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
- How long do you exercise in the morning?
- Is your Fabulous exercise routine in the morning separate from your main exercise practice?
- How do you stop your dog from jumping on you when you’re exercising?
- Any suggestions for apps that are for exercising that are free or don’t cost a lot? All the ones I use to use charge a lot now and/or are no longer free!
- How do you motivate yourself when you’d rather not start?
- How do you kick yourself in the butt and motivate yourself on down days?
- What are best exercises if you are pregnant?
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- How do you have workout clothes at the ready?
- How many times do you exercise in a day?