Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
So on my rest days i just bounce around the house having fun.
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.