- What is your favorite exercise you like to do in the morning? How early do you wake up to plan your morning rituals before having to leave for work?
- What exercise do you do?
- Do you have any tips for getting past the mental resistance to getting the exercise going when my mind is pushing hard for the lazier option?
- Is it really important to have good running shoes from the beginning when building a running habit? What if I end up not liking to run?
- There’s a way to make Nice abs easily ?
So on my rest days i just bounce around the house having fun.
But following my morning journey in Fabulous, I've been doing my small workout every single morning to make it a habit. I keep it simple and small to make sure that I can always fit it in, and found this very helpful.
So I personally think that it's best to do some exercise every single day, but maybe leave some time between bigger workouts.
Hope that helps!
Since I exercise 5 times per week, I usually have a rest day after two or three days with exercise.
Unless of course I am on a 20 week preparation for a 42km marathon and am following a programme that includes the other days.
Even then, there would be rest days allotted to the program.
Remember, never ever lie to yourself or ignore your feelings.
- Any knee exercises to recommend?
- What is the right time to do exercise. Is it is good to do exercise instantly after getting up from the bed.
- What’s the best way to stay motivated when you work and go to school?
- What is a perfect time to eat after the exercising?
- Do you have any great ten minute workouts to recommend?
- A lot of advice assumes 100% capability. Where can you go online if you are looking for programmes that allow for being old or having injuries?
- Is it better to exercise at the same time everyday rather than 3x a week but for longer?
- What if the 7 min morning exercise is not appropriate for me? What can I do?
- How do you get going with exercise when you feel tired?
- I hate core exercising, it hurts and I can’t get past beginner exercises. Can you share helpful core strengthening for beginners please?