So working out helps for that, but keep in mind its super easy to eat wrong and counteract any gains there.
The main reasons I exercise are for cognitive gains (learning), mental wellbeing, and to help me sleep.
In case its helpfull, I can offer my tips on the diet aspect of losing weight. Personally, I am a skinny guy. And if ever one wants tips on how to lose weight, just ask a skinny guy XD
Ok ok ok…
Well, anyhow, a while back I saw that the best diet for weight loss, which also happens to be best fiet for health, is the mediteranean diet with no processed foods.
The greatest thing about that is that you dont have to count calories either. All the fiber you eat keeps you full. The whole grains you get tempers your cravings for sugar. All the sugar you get is from fresh fruit. Processed foods cause unnatural cravings and cutting those out will make your appetite go back to normal. Plus you'll have more energy. Eventually after a few months maybe you wont really crave any of the garbage people often eat. Plus that kinda food is just awesome!
Also, eat most of your food between 10am and 2pm, and dont consume anything but water after like 5pm or so. This is called early time restricted eating. You're digestive system is primed for digestion during midday hours as far as I understand. Eating late will throw your body out of whack.
- Sticking with the exercise habit is difficult for me, because it seems to take so long to see the results of my efforts. I know I depend on instant gratification too much, how can I get over that or maybe even use that to my advantage to stay motivated?
- I’m not a breakfast person, what can i do to start liking have breakfast?
- What to do in the gratitude part, any example?
- What is a simple physical exercise that I can do at home as a part of my morning routine?
- How long do you excerise in the morning?
Oh, and take progress photos every week – for this is the best way to see a difference.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?