Possibly. If you incorporate protein and other sources of nutrition, then yes. If you’re only going to eat a plate of cabbage with ranch on the side, please don’t .
It depends. I don’t know much about cabbage, but if you plan to have kimchi I think it is a good breakfast because the fermentation is really good for your stomach health!
No, not in my books. I don’t feel like a cabbage dish would be a good breakfast. I’d rather go off protein and eat some eggs and a side of a cup of milk.
It can be! It depends on what’s in it and how long it takes to make it. If you don’t have enough time, then maybe try to do something quick and easy instead. Cabbage is ok as long as it’s paired with some other healthy items and not drowning in ranch or something unhealthy like that.
No, eating cabbage in the morning might seem healthy but it isn’t good for your stomach to have something very different to your usual meal.
i mean it really depends on what you put in it. for example you could make an egg wrap thing where you get a wrap cook the egg on one side and then put fillings like cabbage and then wrap it up and eat it
Yes because cabbage is very hearty. You can also mix other vegetables and optional meats in with cabbage to make a nice medley that will leave you full for hours.
Depending on the ingredients (don't think lots of cheese is the best idea) I would say yes. Also you have to see how your stomach feels afterwards
Hi. Good breakfast is the one that makes u feel energized.it doesn't matter what is on ur dish the thing that matters is does ur dish makes u feel energized.And while ur eating just focus on ur breakfast and u will experience amazing taste:)
Have a life full of light*
Have a life full of light*
It depends whether the dish contains all necessary carbs and protein. I prefer a heavy carb breakfast (such as oats), because it gives energy throughout the morning.
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.