Yes. The point is to move, get the blood flowing. Also, habit building isn’t about doing the whole workout, it’s about showing up. If you put your shoes on and run for 1 minute, you will have taken the necessary steps to move towards the point of automaticity (point at which doing the habit feels automatic)
Absolutely!! It will always give you endorphins which will make you feel really good, and if it’s the progress of your exercise (eg you want to get stronger etc) it’s always better to just move and do something, and focus on taking a long run or a really challenging one another day. If you do a 15 min run one day your body will also be more ready for a longer one when you have the time
Юлия Токарева N.
Yes, of course. Even 10 minutes worth it. Because when you just start to move this 10 min will go so fast that it is not enough. And you will understand that you can do more. And more every time
I would say yes. Any amount of physical activity is worth it for your physical and emotional health. Get moving! Even if it’s just for one minute!
Yes, It is because running all body parts will get engaged in physical activity which will help us to be healthy and keep us active throughout the day
- How do you motivate yourself to go to the gym when you really don’t want to?
- What do you do on a day when you’re not well?
- How do you manage to exercise during very busy days or when travelling?
- How do you make yourself exercise in the evening after work when you’re really tired?
- How do you find motivation and excitement throughout a stale routine that is unlikely to change if you don’t find that motivation first?
- What are the most efficient exercises I can do?
- How do you stay motivated if you don’t have an exercise buddy?
- What is you favourite fitness things you like to do?
- I am having such a hard time making it to the gym. How can I get motivated?
- What are other toning routines you do at your house?