Yes. The point is to move, get the blood flowing. Also, habit building isn’t about doing the whole workout, it’s about showing up. If you put your shoes on and run for 1 minute, you will have taken the necessary steps to move towards the point of automaticity (point at which doing the habit feels automatic)
Absolutely!! It will always give you endorphins which will make you feel really good, and if it’s the progress of your exercise (eg you want to get stronger etc) it’s always better to just move and do something, and focus on taking a long run or a really challenging one another day. If you do a 15 min run one day your body will also be more ready for a longer one when you have the time
Юлия Токарева N.
Yes, of course. Even 10 minutes worth it. Because when you just start to move this 10 min will go so fast that it is not enough. And you will understand that you can do more. And more every time
I would say yes. Any amount of physical activity is worth it for your physical and emotional health. Get moving! Even if it’s just for one minute!
Yes, It is because running all body parts will get engaged in physical activity which will help us to be healthy and keep us active throughout the day
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?