I also find teaming eggs with a berry smoothie (or any you could make) keeps me full for longer. You could also have a yoghurt and berry with granola pot in addition to fried/scrambled eggs
Often I will just dontwi eggs scrambled. With nothing when I know I’ve been eating to much of late.
Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or a piece of fruit are other good options.
Other times if I make an omelet- I add onions and peppers and have it with warm nan – sandwich on the go and that’s my breakfast
Honestly, I go on pinterest to find the inspiration to know what to eat.
Another favorite of mine is chia wraps, a bit of shredded cheese and some salsa, when I’m trying to give myself a treat.
On some days, I have scrambled eggs or a whole egg omelette.
But make sure to prepare them in low cholesterol oils. Olive oil is recommended. Also, prepare them in less oil. It keeps the tummy happy and food still yummy.
- What do you do when you really do not want to eat in the morning?
- Any good protein shake options? Actually is there any protein mix I should try leaving the fitness stuff out?
- What means “The Great Breakfast”? Is it a breakfast with sandwich or eggs? Should coffee be included?
- What do you like to eat for breakfast to feel energized and able to concentrate?
- What would you consider as a healthy and tasty breakfast?
- What is a good sustaining healthy low fat breakfast?
- Is toast and peanut-buttergood for you ?
- Any breakfast ideas with fruits like oranges and apples?
- What kinda homemade breakfast is best for a vegetarian?
- What’s the most filling breakfast you have?