- Do you think it’s enough just to eat a healthy breakfast or is it more about taking time to prepare it and eat it mindfully?
- Is it okay to eat oatmeal everyday? Sometimes I whip egg whites in, sometimes I add yogurt, sometimes peabutbutter and blueberries and I even make it the night before. What do you think?
- Is toast and butter part of a healthy breakfast?
- Do you think breakfast smoothies would be the best choice if you feel pressed for time?
- Is there some way I can prepare healthy breakfasts ahead of time so I have more time in the morning?
On some days, I have scrambled eggs or a whole egg omelette.
But make sure to prepare them in low cholesterol oils. Olive oil is recommended. Also, prepare them in less oil. It keeps the tummy happy and food still yummy.
Other times if I make an omelet- I add onions and peppers and have it with warm nan – sandwich on the go and that’s my breakfast
I also find teaming eggs with a berry smoothie (or any you could make) keeps me full for longer. You could also have a yoghurt and berry with granola pot in addition to fried/scrambled eggs
Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or a piece of fruit are other good options.
Honestly, I go on pinterest to find the inspiration to know what to eat.
Another favorite of mine is chia wraps, a bit of shredded cheese and some salsa, when I’m trying to give myself a treat.
Often I will just dontwi eggs scrambled. With nothing when I know I’ve been eating to much of late.
- What are some must have grocery items I need to buy for the morning to contribute to my diet?
- What is the breakfast that keeps you fueled?
- Can you give me advice about how to prepare a healthy breakfast?
- What do you usually eat? Some tips for non-ordinary breakfast food, for something fast and tasty and something for weekends when you have more time for you.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast and what time do you have it?
- Is milk appropriate in the mornings?
- What are some breakfast recipes that you’d recommend?
- Best way to deal with cravings?
- What are some breakfast meal prep recipes?
- On non-egg days, what is your favorite alternative breakfast dish? Also, what is your favorite grain-free Paleo granola?