I also find teaming eggs with a berry smoothie (or any you could make) keeps me full for longer. You could also have a yoghurt and berry with granola pot in addition to fried/scrambled eggs
Often I will just dontwi eggs scrambled. With nothing when I know I’ve been eating to much of late.
Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or a piece of fruit are other good options.
Other times if I make an omelet- I add onions and peppers and have it with warm nan – sandwich on the go and that’s my breakfast
Honestly, I go on pinterest to find the inspiration to know what to eat.
Another favorite of mine is chia wraps, a bit of shredded cheese and some salsa, when I’m trying to give myself a treat.
On some days, I have scrambled eggs or a whole egg omelette.
But make sure to prepare them in low cholesterol oils. Olive oil is recommended. Also, prepare them in less oil. It keeps the tummy happy and food still yummy.
- Yes. As Indians and, particularly, as South Indians we’ve been raised to begin our day with food like idli, dosa, rice based foodstuff, roti and pulses, potatoes etc. But, those recipes are a lot of work and need prior prep. Also, they seem like they’re full of carbohydrates ( some good protein too, I agree). What breakfast ideas can I incorporate into my schedule if I have about 15 to 20 mins of prep time on my hands every morning?
- What’s the best thing to eat when you’re in a hurry?
- Whether it’s good to eat rice in the morning?
- What’s so great about breakfast?
- Can I eat bacon everyday?
- What are some good and easy to make vegan meals.
- Is coffee healthy?
- Would you eat rice as a breakfast?
- What are some great easy breakfasts for those of us with a very limited budget?
- What are quick breakfast options that will fill me up?