I also find teaming eggs with a berry smoothie (or any you could make) keeps me full for longer. You could also have a yoghurt and berry with granola pot in addition to fried/scrambled eggs
Often I will just dontwi eggs scrambled. With nothing when I know I’ve been eating to much of late.
Oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or a piece of fruit are other good options.
Other times if I make an omelet- I add onions and peppers and have it with warm nan – sandwich on the go and that’s my breakfast
Honestly, I go on pinterest to find the inspiration to know what to eat.
Another favorite of mine is chia wraps, a bit of shredded cheese and some salsa, when I’m trying to give myself a treat.
On some days, I have scrambled eggs or a whole egg omelette.
But make sure to prepare them in low cholesterol oils. Olive oil is recommended. Also, prepare them in less oil. It keeps the tummy happy and food still yummy.
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?