I would say that you need to add moreover nutrition into your diet to give you a healthy energy boost. Try having an orange and avocado toast for breakfast.
I don't think so. I think you should actually eat something solid. Also, coffee doesn't provide all the necessary nutrients your diet needs, and you wont have enough energy to live your day. Something like a banana with a spoonful of peanut butter will do the trick
I thing that it is an ok breakfast, I mean I don’t really know what a good breakfast is since I’m so young but when I read that sentence it gives me good breakfast vibes. Or maybe that’s just the media in my mind saying that coffee and a diet is the best breakfast to have:/
No, I do not think that is a good meal replacement. Unless it is touching all the areas you need to sustain you to lunch then sure, but I highly doubt it. Your breakfast should be fiber, protien, saturated fat, oils in it.
- What do you do if you don’t have the ingredients for a healthy breakfast in the fridge that morning?
- How much food do normal people eat? I’m a light eater. Sometimes I feel I need to eat more than I usually eat, even though I feel full. Is it okay to eat less?
- What’s your favourite breakfast?
- What time is the best time to eat breakfast? Straight away or after your morning routine?
- Do you cook (i.e. need a stove) for breakfast?
- Are you better at eating on a daily basis?
- Do you meal prep?
- what the most breakfast time to eat ?
- I don’t know much about flax seed. I do know they go in smoothies but I’m not much of a smoothie person… yet. I’d like recipes for cooking or creative ideas for beginners 😎
- Do you eat breakfast before working out or after?