I would say that you need to add moreover nutrition into your diet to give you a healthy energy boost. Try having an orange and avocado toast for breakfast.
I don't think so. I think you should actually eat something solid. Also, coffee doesn't provide all the necessary nutrients your diet needs, and you wont have enough energy to live your day. Something like a banana with a spoonful of peanut butter will do the trick
I thing that it is an ok breakfast, I mean I don’t really know what a good breakfast is since I’m so young but when I read that sentence it gives me good breakfast vibes. Or maybe that’s just the media in my mind saying that coffee and a diet is the best breakfast to have:/
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.