Maybe some bread with cornflakes. But you have to discover what you like and what you would want to eat as breakfast. You have to eat it and you have to have energy throughout the day, if you discover what you like for yourself it is more effective than that somebody said what you have to eat. And I f you try different things you will discover different flavours and things that you have never had before, but you like it very much… what I just want to say is that you should find your own ingredients for your breakfast! So discover and enjoy that journey!!
Eggs are always a fantastic option. Not only are they healthy, they are packed with protein and vitamins. You can also consider meats and vegetables!
In my opinion the eggs are the best option for the breakfast. You can it them in many ways, in salad, boiled, scrambled, fried with tomatoes. The second Best fruitless breakfast is Buddha bowl. You can choose whatever you want and eat it with delicious vegetables.
I personally eat toast or cereal every morning with a cup of milk or water. If not then I would recommend something like pancakes or waffles.
- What’s the best option for a healthy vegetarian breakfast for someone who doesn’t have much time in the morning?
- Got some favorite overnight oatmeal recipes?
- How do you just get out of bed and make breakfast without laying in bed for an hour?
- What is your favorite healthy and quick get-going breakfast?
- How long after waking up do you eat your breakfast?
- How do you account for mornings where you have too many other responsibilities? I have a baby, a dog, a spouse, and a job that sometimes starts way too early.
- Having trouble breaking the cereal habit. Any tips?
- What does Fabulous mean by a Great Breakfast? Are there certain parameters that can demote it to merely a Good or Passable Breakfast? I have muesli and sometimes beans and tomatoes on toast. Sometimes I wonder if the toast or muesli (which is not a pure protein source) bring down my score, and if I really should be checking this habit as Done. Thoughts?
- What do you do on days when you have to leave the house quickly?
- What should I try to eat on the mornings I have no appetite?