I hope it was useful for you fabulous one 🔆💛
Sometimes, we will buy a breakfast set of sandwich 🥪 with drink for saving time. 😊
Another way is to wash you hair in the evening and style it in a way that won't ruin it, for example a loose ponytail. Moreover, you can decide what to wear the night before, take your clothes out of your wardrobe and place them o
in a visible spot (a chair or a sofa), so you won't forget that you had already chosen your outfit and won't waste time trying to figure out how to dress up!
Hope this will help yo!
One is to wake up early. You probably don't like to hear this but it's the best way to get both things done. The other one is an option if you have a partner. You can create a plan called "breakfast duty". One day you get up early and make food the next day your significant other ideas the meal prep. It's a fun way to make breakfast as well.
I sincerely hope my advice helped you.
Keep up the good work (and wear your seatbelt).
1) Try waking up a bit early than usual. If you were to wake a half hour earlier than you normally would, that would give you a good amount of time to make a healthy, balanced breakfast that also gives you enough time for other things in your morning routine.
2) When you’re at the grocery store, try picking up healthy foods that don’t take long to prep. Pick up some fruit, oatmeal, or even healthy protein bars (Make sure to read the labels on the back to make sure it is healthy). This way you don’t have to skimp on other things in your morning routine and you can still have a healthy breakfast without putting in a lot of effort.
3) If you have a day off (Possibly on the weekend), try meal prepping breakfast or any other meals you want to meal prep for. I just stated this, and it’s saving me a whole lotta time. I pick 2 to 3 quick recipes for breakfast for the week, and I choose one of my days off to make them. If you’re looking for clean recipes for breakfast, I really recommend looking at recipes by Clean & Delicious and MindOverMunch on YouTube because the breakfast recipes that they share are easy, healthy, and delicious! It takes me about an hour to do this while multitasking each breakfast recipe.
I really hope this help you, and I hope you have a lovely day!
- Do you have any good make-in-advance breakfast recipes?
- How often do you think drinking coffee is healthy? Every morning? Less often?
- Does eating breakfast have long term effects on habits?
- What kind of granola bar type thing is the best for breakfast?
- I’d be interested in what you guys like for breakfast. What do you guys normally do to fit it within your schedule?
- What is your favorite “grab and go” breakfast?
- How do you handle having no appetite when it’s time to eat breakfast?
- Is it healthier to eat a big breakfast or a smaller one?
- Is coffee okay with a great breakfast?
- Are there any breakfast ideas with a short prep time and ingredients that are easy to buy?