7 c water, 1/2 c baking soda, 1/3 c lemon juice, and 1/4 c vinegar. Throw in a spray bottle, spray floor, let sit for a couple minutes, scrub. 👍🏼😁
Mat O A.
Cleaning it weekly with chorine and washing powder, mix both together and use a brush of your preference, to maintain it white.
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?