My son had 1 rotating room in the house and his bedroom to clean every week. When he was done with these two chores according to my standards. He got his allowance on friday night. If it was cleaned promptly he would get a ride to spend his allowance for entertainment and goodies for the weekend. If he was late or had not completed chores up to standards, he wpuld have to walk to the
- How do you keep kitchen counters free of clutter?
- I have a HUGE pile of papers on my desk? How doI get rid of it before the end of the year?
- Is 10 minutes everyday enough for you to keep your whole flat/house cleaned? How to use the time better?
- What is the best order to start cleaning your room?
- Do you have a laundry routine?
- What is your best tidying tip?
- How do you get organized and stay organized?
- What must you do all the time ?
- Yes say you have children and they always mess up things constantly . How do I still manage to keep it clean and tidy?
- Do you have any tips in ordering your time?