I should be continuing it because it helps me to find my inner peace and be more confident of myself. The morning routine makes me focus in school for the whole day and the story is inspirational and motivational. So basically, I should be considered continuing the c25k program because it helps me to focus.
Yes definitely! I love the C25k program it’s how I was able to start running 5k’s as a hobby. I’m currently doing the C210k program.
If it's working for you, yes. If it's not, try using another exercise app that's not jogging like a body weight exercise app. The important part is consistency so if you enjoy continue.
- Have you used The Fabulous’s exercise?
- How do you create time for exercise?
- Which exercise is better: yoga or a cardio workout?
- I’m finding the 8 min exercise routine every morning slightly tedious. I prefer to go to a yoga class or the gym or walk to work. What do you do in those 8 min to make it fun and worthwhile?
- What to do when your back hurts?
- How do you celebrate after a training session?
- How do you get motivated to do exercise when you don’t feel like it?
- What kind of exercises do you prefer for the morning?
- How to push yourself when you exercise alone?
- Which type of workouts do you do?