I have been having good luck with sous vide eggs bites. But Starbucks is way too expensive for an every day habit. You can get some pre made from Costco that are pretty reasonable and keep for like 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Also possible to make your own either sous vide or instant pot. Or maybe some mini muffins with eggs. Good luck!
My solution is simple because I don't have apetite at the morning so I pre prepare my meal withsmall portions of multiple protien sources that are easy to digest, put them in a meal box and take it the second morning. My favorite is boiled eggs
- What are some of your favorite low-carb breakfast options?
- Is cereal a good option for those days where you just don’t have the time to cook a proper meal?
- Do you have smoothies for breakfast? Any recipes to share?
- How long after waking up should I have breakfast?
- What do you prepare for your breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m planning a bigger breakfast later in the morning?
- What supplements do you recommend adding to your daily breakfast intake?
- Do you prefer sweet (pastry, fruits, honey, grains, etc.) or savory (eggs, bacon, salmon, avocado toast, etc.) breakfasts?
- What are some ways to introduce more variety into my daily breakfast?
- What are some breakfast options for when you are on the go and rushing out the door?