I have been having good luck with sous vide eggs bites. But Starbucks is way too expensive for an every day habit. You can get some pre made from Costco that are pretty reasonable and keep for like 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Also possible to make your own either sous vide or instant pot. Or maybe some mini muffins with eggs. Good luck!
My solution is simple because I don't have apetite at the morning so I pre prepare my meal withsmall portions of multiple protien sources that are easy to digest, put them in a meal box and take it the second morning. My favorite is boiled eggs
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.