I have been having good luck with sous vide eggs bites. But Starbucks is way too expensive for an every day habit. You can get some pre made from Costco that are pretty reasonable and keep for like 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Also possible to make your own either sous vide or instant pot. Or maybe some mini muffins with eggs. Good luck!
My solution is simple because I don't have apetite at the morning so I pre prepare my meal withsmall portions of multiple protien sources that are easy to digest, put them in a meal box and take it the second morning. My favorite is boiled eggs
- Do you soon get hungry after breakfast?
- I think my breakfast of oatmeal, soy milk, berries, and coffee is making me bloated. Any ideas for alternatives?
- What vegan breakfasts would you recommend?
- How do you keep yourself from getting bored of your breakfast options?
- What is you favorite breakfast item?
- What are some breakfasts you can make when there’s not a lot of food in the house?
- What are the best cereals for breakfast, either hot or cold?
- I’m out of ideas! What could be great vegan breakfast?
- What do you eat if you’re in a rush to get out the door?
- Rice replacement for breakfast?