- What are your thoughts on fasting for 16 hours? There seem to be some health benefits of eating that way.
- Should you eat breakfast right after waking up?
- Do you exercise before or after breakfast?
- What is the most healthy and quick breakfast?
- What should I eat if I’m meat, eggs, & dairy free? I heard oatmeal (my go-to) is good for you, but that carbs are not the best choice.
I have been having good luck with sous vide eggs bites. But Starbucks is way too expensive for an every day habit. You can get some pre made from Costco that are pretty reasonable and keep for like 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Also possible to make your own either sous vide or instant pot. Or maybe some mini muffins with eggs. Good luck!
My solution is simple because I don't have apetite at the morning so I pre prepare my meal withsmall portions of multiple protien sources that are easy to digest, put them in a meal box and take it the second morning. My favorite is boiled eggs
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?