I have been having good luck with sous vide eggs bites. But Starbucks is way too expensive for an every day habit. You can get some pre made from Costco that are pretty reasonable and keep for like 6 weeks in the refrigerator.
Also possible to make your own either sous vide or instant pot. Or maybe some mini muffins with eggs. Good luck!
My solution is simple because I don't have apetite at the morning so I pre prepare my meal withsmall portions of multiple protien sources that are easy to digest, put them in a meal box and take it the second morning. My favorite is boiled eggs
- How do you motivate yourself to wake up fifteen minutes early to make your breakfast fresh?
- I leave the house very early as I have a long commute. Is it OK to eat breakfast when I get to the office rather than at home?
- What’s a good compromise if you want to Eat a Great Breakfast with protein, but are more drawn to carbs and sugary cereal?
- What are some high protein breakfasts? Nothing elaborate since the morning is crazy busy!
- How important is mindful eating at breakfast?
- Thoughts on skipping breakfast as part of an intermittent fasting regimen?
- Do you eat as soon as you wake up? My stomach isn’t ready for breakfast right away, especially after drinking a cup of water right away.
- Does anyone have a favorite healthy breakfast they can eat in the car?
- What is your favourite protein and vitamin rich breakfast?
- What are some healthy breakfast taco recipes?