Variety is the spice of life and I feel you that the more control = the more variety so home is perfect for me in that sense.
Sorry if this answer isn’t helpful, all the best of luck, you got this! 😉 x
But if the gym bores you, it may be too much to fight against that to build a sustaining habit. Maybe try a class or swimming. Or your old gym buddy and you can schedule a call while you both walk.
- What is your favorite exercise for your morning routine?
- What are some quick full body workouts I can do at home without special equipment?
- How do you warm up before stretching? Especially when going for a run is not an option?
- Are walks okay in the morning if you don’t find the time to exercise?
- How do you motivate yourself to finish routines when you have a really bad day?
- I manage a 24/7 workplace and often work odd hours. How do I reel in a sleep schedule when my work schedule has frequent changes? Thanks.
- If you do yoga in the morning, how do you stay focused? I keep losing focus whenever I practice at home.
- Do you normally exercise before or after breakfast?
- What kind of exercise habit do you have in the morning?
- What do you do when you miss an exercise session to keep your momentum going?