Yes, most definitely. It's better to do that than the other way around. So you wake up, stretch, you may have to drink some tea or coffee (it depends if your stomach decides to grumble) and then you go on your walk and come back and have a lovely breakfast.😁
Maybe you can try the 'ideal' routine for a few days to seee if you benefit after you've adjusted. If no, well, you have tried 😉 everyone's different and as long as your routine works for you, I'm sure it's ok 😃
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?