It's quiete hard for me to clean my mind to meditate. Usually I just sit, take a deep breathe, and try to focus as hard as I can. I just try to focus little by little
Take a few deep breaths, watch the sky. Now close your eyes and take a few deep breaths again, relax yourself, listen to the sound around. Meditate!
- Any form of other meditation which helps in productivity than the fabulous ones
- Do you ever experience anxiety when you attempt to meditate? I often have trouble settling down and focusing or clearing my mind.
- How to meditate and what is the point of meditating?
- What are some techniques you use to clear your head when it feels like everything is going a mile a minute and you can’t seem to pull your thoughts out of chaos in order to focus on your practice?
- What do you picture when trying to clear your mind during meditation?
- How often does one meditate in a week and how long for?
- What has helped you be consistent with meditation? A ritual, an app, friends maybe maybe?
- How do you set your intention to mediate and follow through?
- If you’ve been meditating for a while, how do you strengthen your practice?
- How to meditade in the workplace