I found an extremely useful and free program on subreddit "bodyweight fitness" together with helpful community
I do it at home and see how strength improves.
You will have to invest some time figuring out exercises, but overall it is a very quick and balanced program
You will need at least a pull-up bar in your home and eventually will benefit from several other items
I’d look into getting a foam roller for myofascial release and stretching, and combine it with some body weight exercises with a Swedish ball and small dumb bells.
They have many free workouts that you can filter by target area, workout type (strength, it sounds like) and equipment available. They also have 30 day workout plans and other awesome inspiration.
- What type of exercises do you prefer in the morning? Do you have examples of quick and simple exercises?
- What’s the best way to reduce the little parts of fat (like cellulite and loose skin) that remain on your body?
- How do you stay motivated when hard work feels like it is not having the desired results?
- What exercise works best for you?
- What’s a good exercise routine you can do in a second level apartment that isn’t too noisy?
- What kind of exercise do you do? And before or after a morning shower?
- How do you make time for exercise? I am in a position where I have to choose between exercising and sleep. I am struggling with this!
- Will you see some changes in your body after doing morning exercises for some time?
- Yes, I was ill 2 weeks, I didn’t want to work out because I felt very tired. I would welcome some advice what to do in this situation.
- When you get up late and all your plans and routines seem broken – what do you do? Do you give up for the day?