- How do I do tasks that I really hate and I usually end up avoiding and delaying to finish?
- How do you keep yourself motivated and consistent with your workouts and diets?
- What’s your favorite type of exercise to do?
- I exercise 3 times a week and often feel like I can’t do the exercise. Although I can most of the times and feel stupid about it so I do them anyway. To me it feels like a lack of confidence in myself and also I don’t want to loose face. I have trouble staying with myself and the exercise. Are there wise words that can help me building confidence and trust that I can do it and if I can’t than that’s something that’s okay too? (It doesn’t has to do with willpower, lost 42 pounds and am loyal to my gym appointments). Thanks in advance for taking the time to answer. (:
- How do you make sure you have time to exercise every morning? What preparations do you put in place?
I found an extremely useful and free program on subreddit "bodyweight fitness" together with helpful community
I do it at home and see how strength improves.
You will have to invest some time figuring out exercises, but overall it is a very quick and balanced program
You will need at least a pull-up bar in your home and eventually will benefit from several other items
I’d look into getting a foam roller for myofascial release and stretching, and combine it with some body weight exercises with a Swedish ball and small dumb bells.
They have many free workouts that you can filter by target area, workout type (strength, it sounds like) and equipment available. They also have 30 day workout plans and other awesome inspiration.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?