I found an extremely useful and free program on subreddit "bodyweight fitness" together with helpful community
I do it at home and see how strength improves.
You will have to invest some time figuring out exercises, but overall it is a very quick and balanced program
You will need at least a pull-up bar in your home and eventually will benefit from several other items
I’d look into getting a foam roller for myofascial release and stretching, and combine it with some body weight exercises with a Swedish ball and small dumb bells.
They have many free workouts that you can filter by target area, workout type (strength, it sounds like) and equipment available. They also have 30 day workout plans and other awesome inspiration.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.