I found an extremely useful and free program on subreddit "bodyweight fitness" together with helpful community
I do it at home and see how strength improves.
You will have to invest some time figuring out exercises, but overall it is a very quick and balanced program
You will need at least a pull-up bar in your home and eventually will benefit from several other items
I’d look into getting a foam roller for myofascial release and stretching, and combine it with some body weight exercises with a Swedish ball and small dumb bells.
They have many free workouts that you can filter by target area, workout type (strength, it sounds like) and equipment available. They also have 30 day workout plans and other awesome inspiration.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?