I found an extremely useful and free program on subreddit "bodyweight fitness" together with helpful community
I do it at home and see how strength improves.
You will have to invest some time figuring out exercises, but overall it is a very quick and balanced program
You will need at least a pull-up bar in your home and eventually will benefit from several other items
I’d look into getting a foam roller for myofascial release and stretching, and combine it with some body weight exercises with a Swedish ball and small dumb bells.
They have many free workouts that you can filter by target area, workout type (strength, it sounds like) and equipment available. They also have 30 day workout plans and other awesome inspiration.
- What is your celebration when you complete a habit or a ritual?
- How can I improve my motivation???
- How do you find time to work out especially if you have a very demanding job?
- Is it okay to break your routine during holidays?
- Do you incorporate strength training into your routine?
- What makes you push harder with your exercises when you or body feels like your ready to quit?
- How do you get yourself motivated to go to the gym in the morning/after work?
- Run with or without music? Why?
- How do you stay consistent with this app, and not make it feel like a chore?
- What are your 3 favorite songs to dance to?